6.20.2012

{free printable} Compassionate Dinner Note Cards

We all have friends who occasionally fall ill or have a baby.  I, personally, was grateful for the compassionate dinners I received after I gave birth to both of my boys.  It was such a relief to know that for a few days following our return from the hospital that I didn't have to focus on anything, but my family.  So with that said, these compassionate dinner cards are meant to help out with that task.
What's included in this printable set:
  • "Made with love by: dinner card w/ baking time/temperature instructions (for those who handmade dinner, but it still needs cooking)
  • "Made with love by" dinner card w/ out baking instructions (for those who handmade the dinner, but no baking is needed)
  • "Provided with love by" dinner card w/ baking time/temperature instructions (for those who bought a dinner that still needs baking.  ie-- Costco lasagna)
  • "Provided with love by" dinner card w/out baking instructions (for those buying take-out such as pizza or chinese for your friends)
  • Contact Calling Card
  • Allergies Checklist Card
  • 6 different printable circles with generic sayings: "get well soon", "congrats", "thinking of you", "we love you", "baby girl", and "baby boy"
All of the cards have space in the lower-left hand corner to attach the circular message that best suits your friend's situation.
Other tips to make things easier on your friends on the receiving end of your service:
  • If you've promised dinner, be prompt and reliable.  If I know one thing it's that nursing moms can eat often and are always looking forward to their next meal! :)
  • Call ahead to make sure no major allergies are in the family.
  • Deliver your dinner in disposable tin pans so your friends don't have to worry about return/washing your dishes.
  • If you're sick make arrangements to have someone else cook dinner that night.  No need spreading your cold around to an already sick friend or newborn babies.
  • Lastly, don't forget to include cooking instructions with your dinner so they cook it correctly. 

21 comments:

  1. What a great idea, these are so cute!
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am browsing this site dailly and get pleasant data from here daily.
    Also visit my site Pasta Bake Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these. I LOVE them and just pinned them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Thanks for sharing! Repinning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea, I love your labels! I came across them on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. We featured these as a part of our Sassy Quest o' The Day for Card Making Day. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feature. I will have to go on over to check it out. :)

      Delete
  7. Love these!! Perfect!! I LOVE your site. Thank you so much for all you do and share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!! I make 'dinner' for my kids teachers for teacher appreciation days. Deliver them frozen, in a 'grocery store freezer bag', after school hours. So... they can make, or freeze, depending on the need!! Can you make a teacher version???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice gift to your children's teachers! I absolutely can customize these printables to fit your needs. HOwever, because of the customization you will need to purchase them through my Etsy site. I'm charging $8 for the color/wording customization on this printable. Please message me through email or Etsy for a custom listing link.

      Thanks for the kind comment. Look forward to working with you.

      kirstenfuller(at)gmail(dot)com
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/embellishgoods

      Delete
  9. These are just great! I mean, homecooked dinner is fine - but with these labels everything is just perfect!!!
    I will link to the labels from my baby gifts site ;-)

    Eva
    http://www.best-baby-gifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kisten, me again ;-) I did not realize you'd review the posts before they go live. So let me give you some more information. This is the website I'd like to place your link on (section homemade dinner): http://www.best-baby-gifts.com/free-baby-gifts.html. Hope that's ok with you, please let me know. Kind regards, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing these!! I love them! I printed them to attach to a meal for a friend today! Thanks!
    Trina
    teachingmyblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! These labels are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful idea - thank you for the printables!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you. I love these, too. I'm going to be using them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKS so much! I just found your site linked from ALL CRAFTS. You're definitely going in MY FAVORITES folder. (I also have two sons, one husband, and two male birds, so I understand a bit about living in a testosterone-heavy zone.)

    THANKS for sharing your talents & your time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...