1.23.2012

{tutorial & free printable} Sweets for the Sweet Valentines Pillow Box

Today you'll find me guest posting over at Whatever DeeDee Wants with this fun printable.  Head on over for this FREE printable and assembling tutorial.
Valentines is  dangerous holiday for me!  I have no will-power when it comes to the sugary goodness found on isle after isle at the grocery store.  So this pillow box printable is going to help me get some of this candy out of my house and into someone else's.
 
 Uh oh... this little sweetie-pie has inherited the love of candy from his mother!  What's a mom to do?
 To download the Valentines pillow box printable go HERE.
Also, don't forget to head on over to Whatever DeeDee Wants for the full tutorial and other fun Valentines projects she has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...