9.02.2011

{etsy} New Customizable Printable Parties Uploaded

PIRATE PARTY PRINTABLES
AARRRGH! I've been busy making some fun new party printables for my Etsy site.  Hope ya'll don't mind that I've neglected the blog for a bit.  Below you will find my newest additions.

Pirate Party Printables Include:  Banner, Invitation, Food Labels, 2" Party Circles/Cupcake Toppers, Straw Flags, Cupcake Wrappers, Pirate Hat Cut-Out, Pirate Eye Patch Cut-Out, "Pirate Loot" Party Favor Tags, Wind Sail Cut-Outs, "Sea Water" Water Bottle Labels, Treasure Hunt Clue Cards and "Pirates Only" Sign.


DRAGON--CASTLE--KNIGHT PARTY PRINTABLES
Then I created these fun castle printables for a sweet lady that contacted me about doing custom orders.

Castle Party Printables Include: Invitations, Thank You Cards, 2" Cupcake Toppers/Party Circles, Banner, Food Labels, "Thank You" Party Favor Tags (in 2 different colors), "Dragon Spit" Water Bottle Labels, Straw Flags/Tags, Welcome Sign, Directional Signage and Cupcake Wrappers.


So go on over and get a better view of my newest printables on Etsy.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...